Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Rev Run's son Jojo Arrested for weed




Everyone may or may not already know JoJo was arrested for weed over the weekend. I thought it was funny that Uncle Russell was Twittering about it soon after ".Jojo in jail. Iwas much younger when I spent night in jail for weed. Gg has story from TwitterBerry "

With Nude pictures leaked all over the place this weekend Jojo may not be very big news.

There's really no big advice I can give Jojo that he's not getting already from Rev Run and Unlce Russ or http://twitter.com/UncleRUSH on Twitter.

My advice to Jojo--- now I seriously wouldn't believe this if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, but now it's time for you to "rehab" yourself and launch an all out campaign discouraging teens against drug use. It worked for TI & Bristol Palin. Bristol is now on an all out abstinence world tour with baby in tow. Learn how to multi-task like Uncle Rush and be ready to drop a new CD or launch a clothing line strategically with your anti drug campaign...

Educate yourself and others... http://www.theantidrug.com/drug_info/

No comments:

Post a Comment